Feature - Implemented Add Remains of a jilted mistress

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
It's probably not included because you don't have to encounter it (that, and it's a result of a noncombat). Heck, would you suggest adding Guy Made of Bees to the Bathroom, just because it's a -possible- encounter?

yueli7

No, because you cant defeat the beeman with attacks so its useless to include its stats. However, it is helpful to know if you can defeat the jilted mistress, as you may want the item but need to know if you can hit her or not and so with this info you can decide whether or not to choose to take the fight. I think this goes the same for Ed, possibly adding these under some kind of "special monsters" section because players would want to know if they have buffed enough to be able to hit/evade these monsters.

jasonharper

Developer
Actually, there are lots of cases where choiceadv-only monsters are included in mafia's location details, although as a special/boss encounter so that they don't skew the area's survivability info: the Mimic in the DoD, Ghastly Organist in the Ballroom, the wolf/snake knights in the Gallery, and half a dozen monsters in the Jungles of Ancient Loathing. In fact, both the Jilted Mistress and GMoB are already listed - but without the "the" in front of their names, so the don't match the monster data. Ooops! Will fix in my next commit, if nobody beats me to it...

Muhandes

Actually, there are lots of cases where choiceadv-only monsters are included in mafia's location details, although as a special/boss encounter so that they don't skew the area's survivability info: the Mimic in the DoD, Ghastly Organist in the Ballroom, the wolf/snake knights in the Gallery, and half a dozen monsters in the Jungles of Ancient Loathing. In fact, both the Jilted Mistress and GMoB are already listed - but without the "the" in front of their names, so the don't match the monster data. Ooops! Will fix in my next commit, if nobody beats me to it...

Bathroom:
Evade: 0%/0% (Mox-39/-9951)

I guess one of those foes does skew the monster data, now that its name was corrected.