Bug - Fixed Item manager doesn't show hagnk'd food/booze at first in aftercore

ziz

SVN 8336, OS X.

When I am in aftercore, looking in the item manager for something to eat or drink, Mafia seems to only display those things which are directly in or creatable from my inventory (as in hc/ronin mode) until I have enqueued an item without filtering the list first. At that point, all the things in or creatable from Hagnk's also show up in the list.

For example: right now, in aftercore, the top things displaying in the "Usable - Food" list for the item manager (sorted by per-full) are Boris's, star, digital, and Jarlsberg's key lime pies, fettucini inconnu, and an insanely spicy bean burrito; things such as my five frozen banquet dinners, my two sandwiches of the gods, and my 3 potential grue egg omelettes are nowhere on the list. If I filter to 'fort', enqueue a fortune cookie, and clear the filter, that list remains the same. If I simply scroll down to the fortune cookies (or any other item I have room for), enqueue one, and scroll back to the top, the top things displaying are now 5 frozen banquets, 2 sandwiches of the gods, 3 grue egg omelettes, et cetera.

I have noticed this behavior in passing for some time - it's not terribly new - but I was mostly using EatDrink for consumption at the time, so I didn't take the time to write up a bug report on it before. Mea culpa if it turns out to be trickier to track down because of that.

(OM NOM NOM NOM)

ziz

The same also happens with the spleen queue. I hadn't noticed because I've never actually used it before, but a quick test doesn't show my hagnk'd guys made of bee pollen et cetera until I enqueue a wad in my inventory.