Bug Using a map to a candy-rich block and then adding the rest to the mall doesn't actually work

LordHorst

I have noticed this two times now. I have two map to a candy-rich blocks in my inventory. I use one. Then I want to add the other one to the mall. I use the store manager, go the "Additions" tab and look for the map. It still says I have 2. I try to add 2 of them (only 1 should actually be available), and they disappear from the Mafia inventory, but they don't appear in the mall. Hitting various "refresh" buttons didn't work.

The session log doesn't show any errors either: "mallsell: 2 map to a candy-rich block", and that's it.

Using the relay browser, I can add the remaining 1 map to my store.

I use KoLmafia r27652, I will try to recreate the bug tomorrow in the newest build.

LordHorst

Day 2, used build r27659. Aquired one map from the familiar, pulled one map from Hagnk. Session results show 2 maps. Used 1 map, session results still at 2. Went to item manager, hit refresh, then went to the store manager. Only 1 map shows up in the additions, which I could add to the mall without problems. Session results still show I gained 1 map, which is not correct behaviour AFAIK.

Will test again tomorrow without the refreshing of the items.

Mafia also seems to not handle the redirect to the trick-or-treating NC here, I assume that's related to the inventory desync.

LordHorst

It sounds like using the map does not update the inventory, correct?
Yes, that seems to be the case. Tried it again today without refreshing the inventory and the same problem happened. I could fix it with refreshing the "Additions" tab in the Store Manager. So, it doesn't seem to register the decrease in maps while using it.

Oh, and I forgot to add: I used the maps in the relay browser. It only occured to me today that I could try using it in the Item Manager and see if the problem pops up there as well.

LordHorst

Finally had the chance to use the map in the Item Manager:
Using 1 map to a candy-rich block...
Unsupported choice adventure #804
choice 2: Stop Trick-or-Treating
choice 3: A House
Click here to continue in the relay browser.
The item count is not decreased.

Malibu Stacey

It's also not setting the preference _mapToACandyRichBlockUsed when using the map. Only when using a second one will the pref get set.
It looks like parseConsumption() is being interrupted by the new page load when the map is used.