Bug - Not A Bug Unable to pick mushrooms in r11482

Ethelred

After upgrading from r11473 to r11482, I am unable to pick mushrooms in the relay browser. Attempting to do so results in the "What type of sprout would you like to plant?" display. I tried both with and without one-click picking enabled. Neither worked. I was able to pick the muchrooms without incident after logging out of mafia and logging in using Firefox.

Mafia release: 11482
Java: java version "1.6.0_26"
Browser: Firefox 3.6.13 (Yes, I know it's very old, but it doesn't leak memory like a sieve).

Bale

Minion
I sometimes had that happen to me with much earlier builds. I was not able to reliably figure out what triggered the bug so I didn't bother reporting it.

All I could figure out is that the square I clicked on was not the one that was being interacted with.

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I just pulled up a /clan conversation from a few months ago when I randomly had it stop working one day. It seems /dev doesn't know what the cause is, but restarting things always fixes it. Sounds like it happens without mafia being involved.

Ethelred

Ok, thanks for the info. Next time it happens, I'll just restart mafia and see if that clears it up. Sorry to be the boy who cried wolf.

Last edited: