Bug Unable to acquire ten-leaf clovers

edgy

In aftercore coming off a hardcore bees hates you run, Mafia is refusing to let me acquire ten-leaf clovers. Any attempt at using the CLI: "acquire 1 ten-leaf clover" with zero ten-leaf clovers or disassembled clovers in inventory results in the following:

Code:
> acquire 1 ten-leaf clover

Verifying ingredients for ten-leaf clover (1)...
Creating ten-leaf clover (1)...
Creation failed, no results detected.

Mafia correctly gets clovers during breakfast, it's only the acquire/create command that fails and it only seems to affect clovers. Other characters using the same mafia installation is able use "acquire 1 ten-leaf clover" which leads me to believe that something was not set correctly coming off the bees hates you path.

Some of the relevant preferences I could think of:
cloverProtectActive (global, now 'false', default true)
autoSatisfyWithMall (global, now 'true', default false)
autoBuyPriceLimit (user, now '20000', default 20000)
buyScript (user, now '', default )

Update:
Just tried with a clean installation of r9711 and I still got the same results. Neither autoSatisfyWithMall or cloverProtectActive has any effect on my ability to acquire clovers. Something is definitely wrong with handling of clovers in aftercore bees hates you.

This issue might be related to Item manager not updating (clovers) as I'm also experiencing that error in the clean installation.

Attachments

• DEBUG_20110814.txt
    145.1 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

Theraze

How about autoSatisfyWithCoinmasters and autoSatisfyWithNPCs? The first one is the one that allows you to automatically use the hermit, the second is the one that will buy the chewing gum for worthless items automatically, as well as buying the hermit permit if he hasn't been hacked yet.

edgy

Tried setting both autoSatisfyWithCoinmasters and autoSatisfyWithNPCs to true (default is false) and the same result.

In case it was not clear in the first post, the problem only seems to occur when the mall is the only option to get clovers. That is no clovers in neither inventory or at the hermit.

Last edited: