Feature Turnip check

Theraze

I know there's been talk of adventures v. turns spent and all of that, but... It would be useful to have a command that will give the (estimated, to be sure) turnip cost for the next adventure in a location. Obviously certain choice adventures may throw this off... The bugbear pens have the -10 adventure trophy-bait, and lots of spots have 0 adventure choice possibilities.

I'm mainly looking for a good way of knowing that adventuring underwater will cost 2 adventures if you don't have fishy and that adventuring in the desert will cost 2 adventures if you aren't already ultrahydrated. There may be other locations with similar +adventure variable costs, but... if I can leverage mafia's internal know-how, great. If it's just more script overhead, that works too...

Was just thinking int turnip_cost(location) or even int turnip_cost(location, turnips) would be useful and let people do a bit of sanity-checking before they complain about why mafia uses 60 adventures for their 20 vacations. Then when they complain, we could suggest they do
Code:
adventure(60/turnip_cost($location[mysticality vacation]), $location[mysticality vacation]);
and have it spend their 60 adventures vacationing.