"This area is not available" error in The "Fun" House

GwynMyrddin

So I was attempting to auto-adventure in the "Fun" House in an attempt to farm for the polka-dot bow tie, but I get at "This area is not available" error. The Graphical CLI reads:
[1280] The "Fun" House
Encounter: Adventurer, $1.99
Validating adventure sequence...

That area is not available.

Obviously the area is available, as I can visit it manually. Is there any way to make the auto-adventure work there?

Ryo_Sangnoir

Developer
Staff member
Check the value of `questG04Nemesis`. It needs to be at least `step4`.

Did you do the nemesis quest outside Mafia?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Greater than step4.

If we see you showing your Epic Weapon in the guild, you are told to go after Beelzebozo and we set it to "step5"
If we see "recover the missing piece of the Legendary Epic Weapon." in the quest log, we we set it to "step5".
(Other steps up to step28 are recognized in the quest log, as well.)
If we see "Okay, now you've defeated your Nemesis once and for all!", we set it to "finished"

So, even if you did the quest outside of KoLmafia, we should know your progress - up to and including finished - when we look at the quest log when you log in.

Adventurer, $1.99 is the choice adventure that lets you fight Beelzebozo. So, obviously, you are at step 5.

What does your quest log say about the "Me and my Nemesis" quest?
What does the questG04Nemesis say?

GwynMyrddin

Greater than step4.

If we see you showing your Epic Weapon in the guild, you are told to go after Beelzebozo and we set it to "step5"
If we see "recover the missing piece of the Legendary Epic Weapon." in the quest log, we we set it to "step5".
(Other steps up to step28 are recognized in the quest log, as well.)
If we see "Okay, now you've defeated your Nemesis once and for all!", we set it to "finished"

So, even if you did the quest outside of KoLmafia, we should know your progress - up to and including finished - when we look at the quest log when you log in.

Adventurer, $1.99 is the choice adventure that lets you fight Beelzebozo. So, obviously, you are at step 5.

What does your quest log say about the "Me and my Nemesis" quest?
What does the questG04Nemesis say?
I was definitely at step 5. I was under the mistaken impression that I needed the polka-dot bow tie and the full costume to defeat Beelzebozo so I was trying to get that. Alas, I can no longer look up what the quest says. Ended up looking the up on the wiki and realized I didn’t actually need the full costume so I went ahead and finished the quest without auto-adventuring before I saw this response.