Feature - Rejected Telescope - Look Low could give explicit spoilers.

Pyren

Could we get spoilers for the "Look Low" results in the Telescope? Even better would be something along the lines of the Gates at the Sorceress' Lair, which tells you whether you have a given item in your inventory.

stannius

Could we get spoilers for the "Look Low" results in the Telescope? Even better would be something along the lines of the Gates at the Sorceress' Lair, which tells you whether you have a given item in your inventory.

gcli said:
> telescope

You have a telescope with 6 additional upgrades
Outer gate: gate of morose morbidity and moping (Rainy Soul Miasma/thin black candle - have)
Tower Guardian #1: flaming samurai (frigid ninja stars - in closet)
Tower Guardian #2: bowling cricket (sonar-in-a-biscuit - in closet)
Tower Guardian #3: bronze chef (leftovers of indeterminate origin - in closet)
Tower Guardian #4: the fickle finger of f8 (razor-sharp can lid - in closet)
Tower Guardian #5: fancy bath slug (fancy bath salts - in closet)
Tower Guardian #6: collapsed mineshaft golem (stick of dynamite - in closet)

Bale

Minion

As stannius notes there is a CLI command, but if you want to see it in your relay browser, I've already written a relay script that does this:

http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?4057-Telescope-Information

Put that in your relay directory and if you've enabled relay scripts in preferences, it will do exactly what you want.

Pyren

Bale, you fix everything for me. Many thanks.

And Stannius, thank you for the CLI command. I should probably learn to make better use of the CLI in-run, but I tend to do everything in the relay browser until aftercore.

Last edited: