Feature - Implemented Spoon CLI command for changing moon sign

Ryo_Sangnoir

Developer
Staff member
I'd like to request a CLI command for changing moon sign with the hewn moon-rune spoon.

I do this every ascension, and something like "spoon Marmot" would be a lot more convenient than my current practice of unequipping the spoon, then going to inv_use.php?whichitem=10254&pwd&doit=96&whichsign=6, then re-equipping the spoon.

MCroft

Developer
Staff member
I'd like to request a CLI command for changing moon sign with the hewn moon-rune spoon.

I do this every ascension, and something like "spoon Marmot" would be a lot more convenient than my current practice of unequipping the spoon, then going to inv_use.php?whichitem=10254&pwd&doit=96&whichsign=6, then re-equipping the spoon.
can you alias it?

Something like this: alias marmite => checkpoint;unequip hewn;visit_url("inv_use.php?whichitem=10254&pwd&doit=96&whichsign=6");cli_execute("outfit checkpoint");

Ryo_Sangnoir

Developer
Staff member
Okay, so there was a lack of precision there: I don't always go Marmot. Sometimes I go Opossum. So if I'm using the URL, I have to remember the mapping, for example.

If I made the PR for this, does it have a reasonable chance of being accepted?

MCroft

Developer
Staff member
Okay, so there was a lack of precision there: I don't always go Marmot. Sometimes I go Opossum. So if I'm using the URL, I have to remember the mapping, for example.

If I made the PR for this, does it have a reasonable chance of being accepted?
We're really new at this, so ... it would definitely get looked at.

You may get asked to change variable names to match our conventions, or to make sure it works if the spoon was

You will get asked to write a unit test case for your changes, if you don't do so before you submit.