New Content Sept-Ember Censer

adeyke

Normally, new IotMs get threads here to consolidate discussion of them, but there wasn't one for this yet, so I made it.

You gain 7 embers each day, but only on using the item (similar to how the 2002 Mr. Store works, except that you carry over unused embers from the previous day). Right now, "make * Mmm-brr! brand mouthwash" doesn't work until the item is manually used.

"Mmm-brr! brand mouthwash is multiusable, but KoLmafia thought it was not"

You gain 7 embers each day, but only on using the item (similar to how the 2002 Mr. Store works, except that you carry over unused embers from the previous day).
You don't have to use the item to get the embers, which is why I didn't add it. Some preference on whether you've visited would be useful so scripts don't have to maintain their own.

I'm not sure exactly what the requirements are -- I think the current thinking is that it'll work if you visit any store page. (as in, KoL will update your embers and you can /buy things)

"make" doesn't work until you use it because Mafia doesn't know you have enough currency until you visit the store for the first time.

Ah, fair enough. I was going by the wiki description and my experience of not having embers pile up. I see now that the two items are different: the 2002 catalog has an inv_use.php link, while the censer has a shop.php link.

Back