Script that equips +adv gear before logging out?

Tried searching for similar results, but could not find any related.

So after I'm done using Mafia everyday, I usually just KO and exit, but it would be nice for it to equip my best +adv gear to prep for rollover. Is there maybe an option for this?

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
You will want a logout script for this. Your logout script could be "maximize adv" and mafia will sort out the best equipment for you. If you have a legion knife that might not be in moondial form, you need to fold it first.

You will want a logout script for this. Your logout script could be "maximize adv" and mafia will sort out the best equipment for you. If you have a legion knife that might not be in moondial form, you need to fold it first.

Do you mind if I ask how I could make a script? They don't look that simple to make! Maybe a tutorial/guide lying around?

Only one command to do all that?

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
One line total will do it. You don't even need a script file if that's all you want to do. Preferences -> Automation -> On Logout, just put "maximize adv" into that field.

Winterbay

If you want to switch to a specific familiar you'll have to add ", switch <familiar type>" to the end. For example I have "maximize adv, switch disembodied hand" in my logout part.

Mafia will not automatically switch to any good familiar unfortunately so you have to know which one you want.