Script request - MMG script

Yeah, so I'm not sure if this goes here. I'm guessing this will be moved in a bit.

The title says it all. I need someone to make me a script for the MMG. But i dont want it to follow the Martingale method.

What I have in mind is this:

player sets X initial amount
player sets Y incrementing value

if(player loses bet)
{ X + Y }
if(player wins bet)
{ X - Y }

I want this script to only end when the value of X hits 0 or when the user has run out of meat.

* I know MMG is stupid. But other than farming meat and items, its the one thrilling thing left in the game *

Theraze

So... is this requesting anti-Martingale? Because there's one of those in the MMG script thread already...

Bale

Minion
So... is this requesting anti-Martingale? Because there's one of those in the MMG script thread already...

No. I believe that Czar wants to increment by Y with each loss instead of doubling X as in the regular Martingale.

The actual anti-Martingale works like this:

EDIT: I also slightly modified the script to use an anti-martingale betting system instead of a martingale one.
Instead of increasing the bet when losing, it increases it when winning.
It may sound like a losing strategy, but at least it is a safer one.

With a martingale system, in the best scenario you win (initial amount)*(itertions)*(chains), and in the worst scenario you completely bankrupt (like i did).
With an anti-martingale system, it's the opposite, so in the worst scenario you will lose (initial amount)*(itertions)*(chains) meat, and there is a small chance that your meat will skyrocket.

Last edited:
This is pretty close to what you want (and what I use)...
okay, not exactly, this script exits when you make a net positive. (so, before X becomes 0)
It runs multiple betting cycles, it has a fairly verbose output, input is pretty diverse (two different main declarations, depending on your style).

Because it also supports unlimited play, it comes with a chat script so you can halt it.

I'm not sure how trivial it would be to change it to run for your request... change the condition in line 93 to (cAmt>999) and it should be fine, but there may be other things I'm overlooking. Good luck.

Attachments

• easybet.ash
    9.3 KB · Views: 49
  • endbet.ash
    241 bytes · Views: 39