Bug - Fixed Reversed choice items in A-Boo Peak

Theraze

The more you watch, the more a question burns in your mind, just begging to be asked.

Ask the Question
(Flee)

Flee the scene
(0 spooky damage, 0 cold damage)
This is the first choice I've seen in the A-Boo Peak with mafia relay spoilers, but all of them are reversed. It provides the 'flee' spoiler on the continue option, and the damage on the flee option.

Also, even with enough resistance, you still take 1 damage... so those spoilers (in addition to being reversed, with damage on top) should list 1 damage, not 0.

Appears that the calculations are off though. Since it said I should take 0/0 damage from the second, and I actually took 3/13. And then 0/0 from the third, and I took 14/30.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
The calculations weren't off, it was just using the text for the second choice to figure out what base value to use, rather than the first choice, and obviously that didn't match anything, so it stuck with 0. The ordering is fixed in 11822.

Mafia doesn't handle the low-damage cases properly (under 30 base damage from an element), but I doubt that's worth correcting.

ChoiceManager.lastResponseText apparently doesn't update when going from one part of the choice adventure to the next (you have to do something like click on another link to force it to reload), so the damage numbers aren't updating. That's a bug that still needs fixing.