Feature - Rejected Request: Indicate createables that haven't yet been "discovered"

What a terrible thread title, but I'm at a loss for improving. What I am suggesting is a way to indicate in mafia, maybe in the Creatable list in the Item Manager window, that something you can create has not yet been "discovered" by you.

Now that I think about it, it could be on the cookable, mixable, and Equipment/Create panes also. I'm trying to get some trophies and with the number you need for the trophies it's pretty hard to remember what you have and haven't discovered yet.

Maybe throwing an asterisk in front of the undiscovered items as a way to indicate would be feasible? or a different font color?

Anyway just a suggestion as I currently try to brute force my way through.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
While waiting to see if anyone else is interested, bumcheekcity's snapshot generator will give you a helpful web page that you can use as a checklist. You might also investigate Rinn's Discoveries.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
It would need a preference, since I wouldn't want to see those now that I have the trophies and lots of undiscovered things still. It would probably mean loading the discoveries pages every login and slowing that down. It would either mean lots of preferences or always having the information in memory (probably the latter). I think enabling completionism is great in a script but not good to build in.