Feature Put stuff back into closet after getting clovers

Winterbay

Currently Mafia removes the starter items from your closet if you want it to get clovers during breakfast (possibly at other times as well, but this is when I noticed it), however they the stay in your inventory. Would it be possible for Mafia to put them back again?
I had put them there not wanting my maximizer command to use them and autoSatisfyWithCloset is false so I would assume that they should stay there. In this case I see the clear benefit of removing them, but I would really like it if they were to get moved back at the end.

Bale

Minion
Not a good idea. It takes a server hit for each and every item. If they could all be transfered into and out of the closet with a single server hit, then maybe. However 13 server hits is a LOT.

roippi

Developer
Has CDM still not allowed us to transfer 7 (or 11) items at once? We were allowed to do that pre-Hagnk's revamp, and it's sorely missed.

Bale

Minion
Then please report it to the dev team or CDM or someone, because we still can only transfer one item at a time. That means 136 transfers for me every time I break the prism. I'd sorely like to reduce that to 13 transfers.

roippi

Developer
My search-fu is weak today, but I know for a fact that we used to be able to transfer items to/from the closet in batches (the exact size of the batch eludes me), and that functionality was lost to us when the Hagnk's revamp went in. We now have to transfer one-at-a-time.

I also believe that Veracity prodded CDM about this a while back and it was put somewhere on his Neverending List O' Stuff. Probably fell off his radar. Maybe I'll be the squeaky wheel.

Bale

Minion
Everything you say is correct. It has been a while. I posted a bug report about the closet about a month ago.

This may require someone with a friend on the dev team to make something happen, but it might help if you squeeky wheel it also.