Bug - Cannot Reproduce Possible issue with Pyramid images out of sync

I have run into this particular issue three times now, over the different builds of about 10 days I would say. When I first hit the middle pyramid adventure of turning the wheel or not (and I always have the carved wheel, as I never go without), the image does not show up at the bottom, but it does the next time I get the adventure. This is where I think things, for me at least, get out of sync. I will get the image for the plain token, and when I click on it, it is actually the bomb with rats, and I lose my token. The next rotation, however, shows the token picture again and gives me the token.

I would have thought maybe it was some type of caching issue, except that it has happened on two different characters on two different computers, without Mafia folders being copied to each other (so no replicating any possible configuration errors). Thoughts?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Tell me what your session log says when you first encounter the wheel.

Here is what mine says the first time and the second time:

[961] The Middle Chamber
Encounter: Wheel in the Pyramid, Keep on Turning
choice.php?pwd&whichchoice=134&option=1
[966] The Middle Chamber
Encounter: Wheel in the Pyramid, Keep on Turning
choice.php?pwd&whichchoice=135&option=1

Note that the first choice adventure (where you insert the wooden wheel) is different than later ones. KoLmafia recognizes both choice adventure numbers and displays the pyramid for both of them. At least, it does for me.

Perhaps something is different for you. Perhaps your session log will help.