optimal11.ash

Object X

Ok so I downloaded it and got it working, but with little computer experience I am having a problem.

What goes in the box where it says: "Please input value for int rounds". I mean, I know a number, but what does the number mean etc. ? Is it how many crimbux to spend, how many turns or what?

Thanks for a reply :)

Last edited:

Muhandes

Ok so I downloaded it and got it working, but with little computer experience I am having a problem.

What goes in the box where it says: "Please input value for int rounds". I mean, I know a number, but what does the number mean etc. ? Is it how many crimbux to spend, how many turns or what?

Thanks for a reply :)

As the name suggests, the number of rounds to play

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
If it's asking for two numbers, the first one should be how much you're betting, which really should just be hardcoded at 11. If it's only asking for one number, then it's the number of turns. That's all that matters really.

adeyke

The "int" means integer. The dialogue box isn't specially made for the script. The script just uses an integer named "rounds" and what you see is the interface for inputting that variable.

Dractyl

If it's asking for two numbers, the first one should be how much you're betting, which really should just be hardcoded at 11. If it's only asking for one number, then it's the number of turns. That's all that matters really.

Version 1 of the script asked for bets and rounds. Version 2 and later only asks for rounds with the bet being configurable at the top of he script.

Dractyl