New Content - Implemented New Yearly Familiars 2013

matt.chugg

Also got this one now,

I did have all the parts too, but forgot to copy and paste them, they don't seem to be in the session logs either, there's a feature request for that to happen too :)

--------------------
6067 Truthsayer 435957416 truthseeker.gif weapon 0
Truthsayer 200 Mus: 200 1-handed sword
Truthsayer Monster Level: +12, Weapon Damage Percent: +40
--------------------
Looking at item #6057...

Bale

Minion
I did have all the parts too, but forgot to copy and paste them, they don't seem to be in the session logs either, there's a feature request for that to happen too :)

Not a problem because they are in the mall. (I'll add their stats below.) Now for a listing of currently missing items including mine and matt.chugg's previous posts including several that were not previously in this thread:

--------------------
6066 goblin collarbone 863428566 collarbone.gif none t,d 523
# goblin collarbone
--------------------
6064 sharp tin strip 720770819 tinstrip.gif none t,d 523
# sharp tin strip
--------------------
6065 wad of spider silk 941102093 thicksilk.gif none t,d 523
# wad of spider silk
--------------------
6067 Truthsayer 435957416 truthseeker.gif weapon 0
Truthsayer 200 Mus: 200 1-handed sword
Truthsayer Monster Level: +12, Weapon Damage Percent: +40
--------------------
6057 Meatcleaver 992124594 meatcleaver.gif weapon 0
Meatcleaver 200 Mus: 200 2-handed sword
Meatcleaver Meat Drop: +35, Weapon Damage Percent: +100
--------------------
6056 The Sword in the Steak 700732940 swordinthesteak.gif usable t 0
# The Sword in the Steak
--------------------
6164 foam commodore's hat 147834384 foamhat.gif hat d 400
foam commodore's hat 200 Mox: 85
foam commodore's hat Weapon Damage Percent: +25, Spell Damage Percent: +25
--------------------
6166 miniature deck cannon 229535128 minicannon.gif weapon d 400
miniature deck cannon 200 Mox: 85 2-handed handcannon
miniature deck cannon Ranged Damage: +25, HP Regen Min: 10, HP Regen Max: 20, MP Regen Min: 10, MP Regen Max: 20
--------------------
6165 foam naval trousers 402923206 foampants.gif pants d 400
foam naval trousers 200 Mox: 85
foam naval trousers Initiative: +50
--------------------
6168 Bloodbath 788202773 bloodbath.gif weapon 0
Bloodbath 200 Mus: 200 2-handed sword
Bloodbath Cold Resistance: +2, Hot Resistance: +2, Sleaze Resistance: +2, Spooky Resistance: +2, Stench Resistance: +2, HP Regen Min: 25, HP Regen Max: 30, MP Regen Min: 25, MP Regen Max: 30
--------------------
6167 ornamental sextant 804330681 sextant.gif accessory d 600
ornamental sextant 200 Mys: 85
ornamental sextant Muscle Percent: +15, Mysticality Percent: +15, Moxie Percent: +15
--------------------
6146 Sword of Procedural Generation 268014939 pcgsword.gif weapon 0
Sword of Procedural Generation 200 Mus: 200 2-handed sword
# Sword of Procedural Generation: +70 Damage vs. Skeletons
Sword of Procedural Generation Spell Damage Percent: +100, Sleaze Damage: +35, Spooky Resistance: +5, Familiar Weight: +5

--------------------

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
I see you added all those items and some other items and a few recipes.

Are these familiars fully implemented now? If not, what is missing? Can anyone think of something left?

Darzil

Developer
I haven't added the stats for the skeletons in Jick's Jar, as I haven't done it yet, so unless someone else has, they may be missing.

matt.chugg

I see you added all those items and some other items and a few recipes.

Are these familiars fully implemented now? If not, what is missing? Can anyone think of something left?

loose blade, goblin bone hilt and sticky sword blade are all variations of parts of the Truthsayer, these are the parts I created and un-tinkered but forgot to copy out, they aren't in the mall either, only (current) way to find them is to create them and un-tinker if you haven't already made a Truthsayer, so I can't help on those. 2 of them are on my discoveries page.

Bale

Minion
Have choice spoilers been implemented for the Young Man's Bath Time adventure?

Good point! No, they have not. That ise non-trivial, since there are four sets of them which are not determined by choice adventure number. It would be a worthwhile addition.

mstieler

Has thought been put into a CLI/ash bit that would allow us to use a Jar of Psychoses through the Mafia interface? Or is that already a thing and I'm just going about it the old way?

I guess it would be something that would work to get the "base 6" jars, and if you want the "Jick Jar" you'd just have to check his profile.

Then a secondary "JarUsed" preference that would tell Mafia if you've already acquired a "jar of psychoses ([person]')" through use of a psychoanaltyic jar on said person today, as opposed to just buying one in the Mall.

Has thought been put into a CLI/ash bit that would allow us to use a Jar of Psychoses through the Mafia interface? Or is that already a thing and I'm just going about it the old way?

I guess it would be something that would work to get the "base 6" jars, and if you want the "Jick Jar" you'd just have to check his profile.

Then a secondary "JarUsed" preference that would tell Mafia if you've already acquired a "jar of psychoses ([person]')" through use of a psychoanaltyic jar on said person today, as opposed to just buying one in the Mall.
This would be useful for me too - I have yet to experience this content. I'd like to do it the KoLmafia-assisted way ;)

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
11791 tracks when you fill a jar and when you use a jar. Using a jar through a chat command didn't get processed at all, I'm not sure what needs to change for that to work. I expect that actually filling a jar will be left to visit_url().

mstieler

Could Jars (non-Jick) be implemented like a coinmaster? Have the six non-Jick Jar-able NPCs in a list that, since Mafia can now track when you've filled a Jar, would "grey out" the entries after you choose one.

Granted, I know nothing about how Coinmasters are implemented (other than the fact that they're mighty handy), so I don't know how this could function.

slyz

Developer
It could be a new creation method, even for Jick (unless the availability isn't random, this one would need an extra server hit).

Bale

Minion
this one would need an extra server hit

There is a "visit" button on the coinmaster interface to solve the problem of coinmasters that do not always have the same offerings. (Specifically Mr. Store and Hermit.) This would serve the purpose of checking Jick's profile

Darzil

Developer
Not sure if this is any use, but tried "Learn Familiar Strengths" on a 20lb Angry Jung Man, and got the following result :

Code:
Contest           XP[1]   XP[2]   XP[3]    Original Rank    Derived Rank
Cage Match        12      17      16       0                2       
Scavenger Hunt    16      19      19       0                2
Obstacle Course   18      19      0        0                2
Hide and Seek     17      17      17       0                1

Bale

Minion
Missing Meatpasting recipes!

pair of rhinoceros horns = rhinoceros horn + rhinoceros horn
furry brown pillow = furry pink pillow + bottle of limeade
makeshift yakuza mask = pair of rhinoceros horns + furry brown pillow