Bug - Fixed Multiple sudden bugs on Mac OS X

Aesi

The following issues all appeared today:

Displaying incorrect level in UI
Not displaying correct modifiers in character pane of UI
Not displaying familiar in UI
Not allowing automated adventures in areas only available after the level displayed in UI

Stat gains from manual adventuring are correctly calculated relative to the level displayed in UI, so that I went from level 4 to level 6 in a few adventures at the Castle.

Aesi

It seems to be working, although it's very slow. Will I have to download a new one each day?

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
No. The "daily builds" are really nothing more than the latest version of mafia containing the most recent changes. You (and I'm guessing here) would probably be more comfortable only upgrading a Daily Build (to another Daily Build) if the newer one had a feature you wanted or solved a problem that you had had.

Darzil

Developer
I had just one odd one on level the other day. The Relay browser said I was level 4 (just, no substats over), but the Mafia window said I was level 3 (about 1 substat under level 4).

Mafia did present the visit the Council option when I hit level 4, and logged me as hitting level 4, but the non-relay version wouldn't let me eat level 4 drinks.

Fortunately it let me make level 4 drinks, which I then ate in the relay, and the extra substats made the non-relay mafia realise I was level 4 !

Theraze

In that case, I'd probably have hit the button to manually refresh your character in the client... Did you try that and have it fail, or didn't do?