Bug - Not A Bug Moods not working correctly

Disregard this, it was due to user error.
I feel kinda stupid now, didn't see the option in preferences.

I am using KoLMafia-10052.jar, and when I try to adventure with a mood selected, it breaks when I have 1 adventure left of the selected buffs.
For example, I have it using 10 red snowcones, 20 handfuls of pine needles, and 20 knob goblin pet-buffing spray. When I have 1 turn left of the associated buffs, it stops and tells me that I need to have 10/20 more of <item>.

There is no debug log that I can find, I can reproduce it (tomorrow, I manually added in the buffs by buying and using the items needed), and I am certain that I added in the mood correctly.
Chose the "when I lose an effect" from the menu, chose my effect, and changed the action from "use 1 <item>" to "use 10/20 <item>."

Last edited:

Theraze

So wait... are you saying you want 1/2 of an item, or 10 or 20? Also, do you have buying from mall enabled, or are you trying to use more of an item than you have without any way to get more, and mafia is correctly stopping to let you figure out how you're going to continue your items manually?

So wait... are you saying you want 1/2 of an item, or 10 or 20? Also, do you have buying from mall enabled, or are you trying to use more of an item than you have without any way to get more, and mafia is correctly stopping to let you figure out how you're going to continue your items manually?

I want to use 10 or 20 of the item (the 10/20 was differentiating between the items, 10 of one item, 20 or two different items.). It may be the buying from mall disabled. If so, that's a fail on my part. I am trying to get it to use the items without me having them, by buying the items from the mall.
I don't understand the problem. Do you have enough of the item in your inventory?

I do not, I was assuming (probably wrongly) that it would buy it from the mall for me.

Stupid me. It was the buying from mall disabled. Oops.

Last edited: