Bug - Fixed Monster HP doesn't update for some attacks.

Maybe they are new hit messages (couldn't find them on the wik) or they just don't follow the normal formula (I have no idea how mafia interprets damage done).

The messages at fault are
"34 (+3) bullets fly from your pistol, piercing him like leftover Nazi bees."
and
"30 (+3) hollow-point, full yellow jacket bullets make a quick trip through his body"

Not sure what's causing these messages. "Leftover Nazi bees" appears on the wiki on one page, the Wasp in a Wig.
Both messages are wasp-themed, though... my equipment is wasp-free. I did adventure in the Red Queen's garden early this run, but I have no effects running that would explain that, and my weapon is an Astral Pistol.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Damage messages vary by weapon type. The astral pistol says "This is a hornet that's been reincarnated as a pistol. It's a lot less awkward than a bee reincarnated as a pistil."

FightRequest.PHYSICAL_PATTERN needs to be updated to understand this.

I actually thought to myself "maybe the pistol is a reincarnated wasp... no probably not" and therefore didn't even look at the weapon.
Apparently I should have. Thanks!

/em meanders to the wiki to add these messages.

Nope, still doesn't work.
I think it has to do with the fact that, from what I can tell, this is the first time that there is no text preceding the damage done in the statement.

EDIT: Is it possible (and how, if so) to change a post from Bug - Fixed back to Bug?