Bug - Fixed Missing new area, monster and item

Winterbay

Just for completeness sake:

Area:
A Skeleton invasion! (takes the place of the Dungeon full of Dungeons)
Snarfblat: 244

Monster:
skeleton invader

Item Drop:
Bone Chips
Item number: 4743
Desc. ID: 119583857
Selling price: 50 meat
Plural: handfuls of bone chips

Also:
As a consequence of this the Dungeons earlier known to be in the dungeon full of dungeons are now in the big mountains in the "The Dungeoneers' Association" (da.php)

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
As a consequence of this the Dungeons earlier known to be in the dungeon full of dungeons are now in the big mountains in the "The Dungeoneers' Association" (da.php)

However they all still have the same snarfblats (and dungeon.php) so they all still work. It's the biggest change I've ever seen not effect mafia at all. On the other hand, the gates of the legendary heroes have changed even though they're still in the same place. :p

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 8717 adds the new adventure area, monster, and item.
In what way have the hero gates changed? I've already made my keys into pies, so can't easily check...

Rinn

Developer
Code:
da.php?place=gate1
da.php?pwd&howmuch=1&action=boris&boris=Insert+Meat
da.php?place=gate2
da.php?pwd&howmuch=1&action=jarlsberg&jarlsberg=Insert+Meat
da.php?place=gate3
da.php?pwd&howmuch=1&action=sneakypete&sneakypete=Insert+Meat
I don't rememeber how it worked before I never used the gates, but those are the current urls. It does look like the gate image changes if it's open or closed not that it really matters that much

Code:
/images/otherimages/da/gate1_open.gif
/images/otherimages/da/gate1_closed.gif

Last edited:

Winterbay

Looking at how the progression is going it might be better to put the are in as "Skeleton Invasion!" since both the skeleton infested dungeon and mall use snarfblat 244 and direct you to an area named just that. Mainly a cosmetic change though.

Also: Running any kind of +ML atm gives the horrible monster "two skeleton invaders" which surprisingly enough drops two bone chips.

Last edited: