Bug Maximizer unaware of unique item pull restriction

adeyke

I used the maximizer in ronin with the pullable/buyable option, and it suggested pull two of the same weapon to dual-wield. However, only one of each item can be pulled each day, so that second pull would be impossible. After pulling and equipping one of that weapon and updating the maximizer output, it still suggested pulling the other one.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
This happened to me right now. I asked it to maximize mysticality for the sorceress lair contest and it suggested that I pull 3 Talismans of Baio. I pulled one and now it wants me to pull the other two.

Fortunately, one was enough. :)

MCroft

Developer
Staff member
There are a lot of places that aren't "ronin pull one" aware. We add "pull one/some/all" links to inv pages, and the storage pane also offers to let me pull several. If we're looking at ronin item pull restrictions, there are a number of places to improve.

MCroft

Developer
Staff member
I really want to get back to it. I backed waaaay off when I got a job after a period of productive unemployment.

I do have things I want to get done. And I'd rather tackle something cosmetic like that.

The maximizer piece is a bit harder, since it both has to know that you've already pulled Talisman of Baio and that you can't have any more.

Malibu Stacey

1695060229126.png
Still happens in r27604. It's exceptionally egregious in the current challenge path when you're trying to do the tower off-stat test on a Saturday & it recommends pulling 3 Mr. Accessaturday's.