Bug - Fixed Maximizer calls no longer storing or recalling previous-used inputs (r26560, r26561)

c2t

In both r26560 and r26561 the maximizer is no longer storing or recalling previously called inputs. It works fine with r26558 and before. I have not tried with r26559.

maximizerMRUList is modified whenever the maximizer is called in r26558 and previous versions with whatever string was used for input. It is presumably read from to populate the UI drop-down menu. But that property is not modified on a maximizer call in r26560 or r26561, and the drop-down menu in the maximizer UI is populated with some simple defaults, for lack of a better descriptor, that never change.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
There is code in common to both the scriptMRUList and the Maximizer. Debugging the recent changes focused on the former. We need to also look at this. Thank you.

I ran into it again today, I'll try to narrow down based on what I was doing.

I used autoscend to complete my Hardcore Standard Sauceror run. After defeating the NS and before pulling all my items out of hagnks I opened the GUI modifier maximizer, and it wasn't saving my last maximizer strings. I had not opened the maximizer before during this session.