Bug Mafia Thinks Tom Drum fight takes place in shadow rifts.. if you were adventuring in shadow rifts

b bandit

I used mafia to start the free tom drum adventures with sandworm. It thought that it took place in the shadow rifts and advanced the combats there. If it actually does advance the shadow rift combats that would be interesting and useful, but I think it is just confused by the tom initiated free fight.

Playing Apriling band quad tom
Preference _aprilBandTomUses changed from 0 to 1
Preference lastEncounter changed from Like a Loded Stone to giant sandworm
Encounter: giant sandworm
Preference _lastCombatStarted changed from 20240921164602 to 20240921164719
Preference _shadowRiftCombats changed from 11 to 12
Round 0: bandoneon bandit wins initiative!
Round 1: bandoneon bandit casts SAUCEGEYSER!

I also wasn't able to do run_combat() afterwards to actually make the fight happen afterwards. I guess because it doen't know it is in a fight? Is there a way to make mafia to automate the quad tom sandworm fight if it doesn't know it is in a fight?

This is the code I was using..

if (available_amount($item[Apriling band quad tom]) >= 1){
while (get_property("_aprilBandTomUses") < 3) {
cli_execute( "aprilband play quad tom" );
string discard = run_combat();
}
}

I also wasn't able to do run_combat() afterwards to actually make the fight happen afterwards. I guess because it doen't know it is in a fight? Is there a way to make mafia to automate the quad tom sandworm fight if it doesn't know it is in a fight?

This is the code I was using..

if (available_amount($item[Apriling band quad tom]) >= 1){
while (get_property("_aprilBandTomUses") < 3) {
cli_execute( "aprilband play quad tom" );
string discard = run_combat();
}
}
I had to put a visit_url("main.php"); in between the cli_execute() and run_combat() calls to get it to work.

Code:
      cli_execute("aprilband play quad tom");
      visit_url("main.php");
      run_combat();

Back