Bug - Fixed mafia is shutting off my autoattack combat macro

Is it because today is a KoL holiday?

Is there anyway to not have mafia disable my autoattack combat macro?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I compiled and tested r8929, and sure enough, everything worked the way I expected. So I guess this is now a bug report on r8930.

With version 8930:
I am setting my autoattack to be a combat macro on the account screen. When mafia takes a turn it just hangs. I can click in the relay
browser "main" and it says I'm twiddling my thumbs. After the combat is over, I check my account menu, and autoattack has been disabled.

With version 8929:
I can take turns normally and it uses my combat macro. The only problem is that when I hit a holiday monster, it freezes again because I think
KoL doesn't take the autoattack turn.

Please fix this!

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I can't get mafia to erroneously remove my auto-attack, either through manual adventuring or automated adventuring.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I had subversion remove my version of CustomCombatManager when holatuwol made his changes. I only have a few changes to the files changed for 8930, and they aren't remotely related to auto-attack changing (removing the rowboat check for the castle and adding vivala mask and stinky cheese banisher tracking).

Ok, I played around with version r8939 and it seems to be fixed now if I turn off pickpocket and entangling noodles from the "Special" menu under the "Action" menu. The weird delay is gone and if the items in the Special menu are active, they override the auto-attack (which seems to be correct behavior).