Bug - Fixed Login frame does not go away after log on

Bale

Minion
Using r10082

Under certain circumstances (to be detailed) the login frame does not go away after the character is logged on. The result is that I have two windows open for the same character. This doesn't hurt anything. I still have my usual adventuring window, also. It is just strange and confusing to see an additional window showing this:

EhQvN.png

I find that this bug is caused when I log out one character and then logs in a new character. It is not caused by the initial log on. The problem only arises for me with the second character in the chain. The bug can be caused either by manual log out/in or by scripting a log out/in.

Last edited:

Theraze

I have the same issue. It's only been today/yesterday, and only after the first logout/login with the same session. Currently using Windows 7 64-bit with Java 1.7.01, if you'd like a bit of extra info for troubleshooting.

Bale

Minion
Thank you. I'm so happy to hear I'm not the only one with this really weird problem since yesterday.

I'm using Windows XP SP3 with Java 1.6.0_26-b03 which is different from Theraze.