Feature - Implemented Let us submit BALLS scripts in-combat

Raijinili

From what I understand, there's a way to submit KoL combat scripts in-combat, and Mafia uses this to translate from its CCS when possible.

What I'm asking for is to include in the relay interface a form so that we can make scripts and submit them on the fly.

Raijinili

OhISee.

Bleh. The problem I have with those options is that they're not in the Preferences and also not searchable using "help".

StDoodle

Minion
Documentation on preferences would be awesome. I understand how much doing documentation sucks, I really do, but there are dozens on the wiki that are still blank because nobody really knows what they do. I completely understand not having an easy, graphical way to access every little preference, but at least having a way to see what they're for would probably help. (And, to some extent, a way of showing that such text-only preferences exist in the first place would be useful.)

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 9570 adds this setting to the Browser tab of Preferences.

I tried it out for the first time. I notice that it didn't give it to me until I had saved my first combat macro via the Options/Combat page. I realize that that is a situation which probably only happens once, but it wouldn't be bad for it to insert the helper - if you have the option selected - even if KoL itself doesn't think you have any combat macros.

Raijinili

Maybe if preferences were auto-linked to the wiki, it would give the wiki enough attention to get the documentation up.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 9580 will now give you the Combat Macro editor on the fight page even if you don't have and macros saved within KoL.