Bug - Fixed KoLmafia continues adding stat gains to base stats past the 65535 limit

Zaranthos

Since KoL keeps saying you get stats even when you reach the base stat cap of 65535 KoLmafia also keeps adding to base stat past the cap. Obviously this affects very few people but it does cause problems like cast * (anything) stops working because KoLmafia thinks you have more MP than you do (buffed HP and MP are affected by base stat). KoLmafia also tries to restore more MP than needed if you have auto-restore set too high (95%+). Oh, and it says I'm level 258 at the end of the day when I can't pass 256. :)

Restarting fixes most of this so it's trivial in the grand scheme but if making KoLmafia respect the base stat cap isn't a difficult change that would be cool.

holatuwol

Developer
I don't have a character with 65535 base stat that I can test with, but 10183 might have the changes you want.

Zaranthos

Fixed! I had the summary window up and it said no progress available on my mainstat. Does this work for all three stats or just base stat? Next I'll be maxing my off-stats.

Using Fudgie Roll (48 of 50)...
You gain 15 Fortitude
You gain 15 Wizardliness
You gain 12 Cheek
You gain a Moxie point!
You acquire an effect: Sugar Rush (duration: 20 Adventures)
Using Fudgie Roll (49 of 50)...
You gain 18 Fortitude
You gain 21 Magicalness
You gain 14 Cheek
You gain a Moxie point!
Using Fudgie Roll (50 of 50)...
You gain 22 Muscleboundness
You gain 21 Mysteriousness
You gain 16 Sarcasm
You gain a Moxie point!
Finished using 50 Fudgie Roll.

> summary

Advs Used: 0
Meat Gained: 0
Substats: 1,000 / 899 / 740
Fullstats: 0 / 0 / 0

Last edited: