Feature - Implemented Item count on acquire for hot wings

Lilac

Many "collect X" items, like goat cheese and barrels of gunpowder, display a little [1], [2], etc. next to their name when you acquire one. Could we get a similar tag for the first 3 hot wings, just without a link attached to it?

Bale

Minion
LoL! That's so stupid yet so helpful! I know that I often have to check my mafia window to see how many I've acquired. It would be quite nice if the information was presented in the relay browser also so that I know when I have 3 and can adjust familiar use accordingly.

(I start out with my stat boost familiar, but if I get bad luck on hot wings I'll switch to item drops in hopes of getting more, then switch back to stat boosts once I have three of them. If I had fewer skills to boost item drops I'd start out with a fairy and desire desperately to know when I get to three so I could finally go to a volleyball.)

I approve of this request.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
The easy way to do this is probably with a pointless link for the number, which I guess could be a desc_item link to hot wings. Having text but no link seems nontrivial. Having the information there does seem useful.