Bug - Fixed Incorrect available amount of Food/drink bought using candy cresits

matt.chugg

In the item manager's food and drink section, food/booze bought using candy credits shows 2147483646 available when you have zero candy credits (or less than the required amount to buy one of anything). I've never seen this with other npc food for credit (such as isotopes) so not sure whats up there, possibly because mafia doesn't want to make any decision on how to acquire crimbo candy? I have no clue! It may not be credit related, i'm in ronin and trendy run if thats reelvant.

Not major, since Crimbo Town will be disapearing back into the mists in a few hours!

Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I can't reproduce that. When I have 0 Candy Credits, the Food and Booze show me only the items I actually have in inventory, and do not show the items at all if I have none.

However, the Crimbo11 Coinmaster items shouldn't actually show a "Candy Credit" price in the Item Manager - or have the Coinmaster appear in the Mall Purchase results - since you can't actually buy items from it that appear in your own inventory. In KoLmafia Internals terms, the Crimbo11 Coinmaster should not generate PurchaseRequests. Revision 10193 makes that so. Go-Wassail and jerky coins no longer list a "Candy Credit" price in the Item Manager, and the Crimbo 2011 Coinmaster does not appear in Mall Searches for those items.