Bug - Fixed Getting PVP Fights from Feel Superior advances Mafias goth Kid PVP tracker

Tokoeka

You can gain bonus PVP Fights at end of combat from killing the monsterwith the damage from Feel superior. If you do this whilst you have the artisitic Goth Kid as your familiar, mafia will reset the _gothKidCharge preference to 0, and increment the _gothKidFights preference by 1, erroneously believeing that the PVP fight acquired from Feel Superior is due to the Goth Kid.

Round 11: asmodais casts FEEL SUPERIOR!
Round 12: You gain 1 PvP Fight
Round 12: asmodais wins the fight!
After Battle: Lady Berkus XLIV surveys the scene from your back and sighs.
After Battle: Underhanded Ginger tiptoes out of her hiding place and gives you some meat.
You gain 11 Meat.
You acquire an item: laser-broiled pear
After Battle: Sir 'Damien' Berkwyrm LIII draws an adorable chibi version of your opponent. It comes to life and does an adorable little dance, which makes both of you smile. (+11 Stats)
After Battle: You gain 24 Strengthliness
After Battle: You gain 5 Enchantedness
After Battle: You gain 10 Chutzpah
After Battle: Your lover's locket emits a brief pulse of warm light as a photo of your foe appears inside it.
Preference _feelSuperiorUsed changed from 1 to 2
Preference _juneCleaverFightsLeft changed from 28 to 27
Preference _juneCleaverSpooky changed from 101 to 102
Preference lastCopyableMonster changed from laser lancing to death ray in a pear tree
Preference lastCombatEnvironments changed from iiiiiiiiioiiiiiiiiii to iiiiiiiioiiiiiiiiiii
Preference _gothKidCharge changed from 1 to 0
Preference _gothKidFights changed from 1 to 2
Preference _boomBoxFights changed from 3 to 4
Preference familiarSweat changed from 691 to 692

Tokoeka

Have some debug logs for a fight where the goth kid gives me a PVP fight vs where Feel Superior gives me a pvp fight (had to run this one manually, and as such have cut an amount of stuff out of the log (previous combat rounds, chit etc) which I hope doesnt cause issue)

Attachments

• GOTH KID DEBUG_20220902.txt
    89.3 KB · Views: 1
  • FEEL SUPERIOR DEBUG_20220902.txt
    274.7 KB · Views: 1

gausie

D̰͕̝͚̤̥̙̐̇̑͗̒e͍͔͎͈͔ͥ̉̔̅́̈l̠̪̜͓̲ͧ̍̈́͛v̻̾ͤe͗̃ͥ̐̊ͬp̔͒ͪ
Staff member
Have some debug logs for a fight where the goth kid gives me a PVP fight vs where Feel Superior gives me a pvp fight (had to run this one manually, and as such have cut an amount of stuff out of the log (previous combat rounds, chit etc) which I hope doesnt cause issue)
This is king-shit. Fix incoming