New Content - Implemented Don't need mining gear to clear rocks in Fistcore

Theraze

On choice adventure 162, Between a Rock and Some Other Rocks, mafia's gCLI believes that mining gear is the only way to successfully finish this. However, worldpunch/earthen fist also works. I tried this in automation a few times and always got this:
[791] Goatlet
Encounter: Between a Rock and Some Other Rocks
You need a mining outfit to continue.
I then successfully completed it in the relay browser:
With your fists of earthen fisting might, you step up next to the other miners and make short work of the pile, fisting it into oblivion. In doing so, you clear the way to the Goatlet, and get a lot of practice for if you ever get involved in a mixed martial arts battle.

Theraze

Okay... haven't gotten to test this yet, but it should work. Took the EARTHEN_FIST from the Sorc Lair and took it into Choice Manager, then tossed its check into the two choice 162 tests for the mining outfit. Basically, if EARTHEN_FIST is active, consider it as good as mining outfit.

Possible improvements... maybe. In Sorc Lair, it auto-casts if it's not active. I elected not to, for simplicity. If you're going in, you probably do want it to cast, but... opinions? Anyways, here's a patch that should make it possible to automate that step of the miner.

Edit: Tested and it did work. As I said, maybe it should auto-cast, maybe not...

Attachments

• FistGoatlet.patch
    1.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited: