Feature Display what pieces are unavailable in an outfit

If I have a custom outfit saved, and I try to equip it but there is a problem (like a stat requirement or a missing item), both KoL and Mafia will complain. However, KoL will also tell me what items in particular are troublesome in the outfit. Mafia doesn't do this (I think?), and I would like it to do so (possibly by parsing the KoL error message).

Here's my rationale: If I get this error, it means I want to equip an outfit. If I want to equip an outfit, it means I have at least a reasonable expectation that it should work. Since it didn't work, I want to be able to immediately figure out what the problem was in order to fix it. (Sometimes the problem is that a foldable is in the wrong form, for instance.)

Darzil

Developer
I think it does tell you, as information in the status bar. This information I seem to recall appears with /n in it if multiple pieces have issues, rather than starting new lines for each, and can make the mafia window resize to a very large size. Must /bug this sometime.

How do I make it tell me? Here's what I tested. In the cli, "outfit foo" yields "You only put on part of that outfit." and nothing else. Using the gear changer, trying to put on foo results in "You only put on part of that outfit." appearing in a similar way with nothing else.