Discovery list completer?

Theraze

This should probably get moved to scripting discussion, since it isn't an item handling script.

Also, I think what you want would have been easily found with some searching. Check out this thread.

kingslime80

Thanks, Theraze, I'll move it to the right forum. The only reason I didn't use your script is that it only displays a text list, but does not affect the graphical one in-game, no matter how temporary. I like being able to see what I can make for Coctailcrafting and Cooking specifically.

Last edited:

Theraze

Well, there's 3 main current scripts that I can currently think of off the top of my head regarding discoveries.

There's Rinn's Discoveries script, which I linked above. That one tells you all the undiscovered combinations and what skills they'll take. This one completely ignores ingredients.
There's jasonharper's Undiscovered Craftery script, which is found here. This one tells you which items mafia tells you that you can currently craft.
The third is the crafting_ideas script, which I have no clue where it comes from, since the only spots I find it referenced with our current search is where I mentioned having it. You can find that one in my script dropbox. That one will automatically create anything that you have the ingredients, gender, and skills for.