New Content - Implemented Degrassi Knoll Revamp

Theraze

August 27
The gnolls of Degrassi Knoll have renovated. In a perfect world, they would've novated correctly the first time, but hey.
Snarfblats:
351 = Restroom
352 = Bakery
353 = Gym
354 = Garage

Correct names and environments will come from... someone with a florist, no doubt. :)

Fluxxdog

Looks like he didn't change the mushroom fields. Everything seemed to work without a hitch this morning.

Darzil

Developer
Degrassi Knoll patch

Adds new zones.
Adds old monster.
Updates monster drop for bodybuilder.
Populates new zones with monsters at 100% combat rate.
New zones all indoor.
Fixes npc store.

Doesn't :
Fix untinker quest - I got screwdriver in garage.
Fix Knoll plunger/smithing - looks a bit like this now uses normal smithing interface, but doesn't use meatpaste on one, and doesn't take turns on the other. This could lead to a fair amount of code being removed.

Last edited:

Darzil

Developer
New patch, now also includes untinker quest handling (untested) with new URLs/location.

Edit, new new patch, now includes crafting/meatpasting fixes - these mainly involved deleting the special handling for visiting knoll.php rather than crafting.php, and not deleting handling for meat paste not required and no turn cost.

Attachments

• degrassi_knoll.patch
    16.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Correct names and environments will come from... someone with a florist, no doubt. :)

Ah, The Degrassi Knoll Restroom! Nothing brightens up an indoor space like some plants, I always say.
Ah, The Degrassi Knoll Bakery! Nothing brightens up an indoor space like some plants, I always say.
Ah, The Degrassi Knoll Gym! Nothing brightens up an indoor space like some plants, I always say.
Ah, The Degrassi Knoll Garage! Nothing brightens up an indoor space like some plants, I always say.

Although, Darzil already provided the info. I just like posting the copy/paste.

Last edited:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
That was a good start, Darzil. Revision 12519 incorporates everything you had in your patch and includes a variety of other fixes. We log correctly again when you visit the Plunger, Innabox, Mayor Zapruder, and so on.