Feature - Implemented Consumable information -- Add proxy record fields for items

Bale

Minion
We should have .adventure, .muscle, .mysticality, and .moxie fields. I think Bale asked for that. Sounds like a feature request...

Please add gains from consumables.

item.adventure
item.muscle
item.mysticality
item.moxie​

Those are expressed in the data file as ranges like "5-10" so just provide it as a string and let the script parse out start and ending.

Theraze

Proxy records for consumables

Currently, to get accurate consumption information, we need to parse the relevant data files. I believe that the information we can't currently pull from the proxy data is this:
Not all the info in the datafile is yet in teh proxy-record. The following values used by eatdrink is not available in an item.proxy-record.
  • grub[gc].consumptionGain.max = temp_map[it].consumptionGain;
  • grub[gc].consumptionGain.min = temp_map[it].consumptionGain;

[*]grub[gc].adv = set_range(temp_map[it].adv);
    [*]grub[gc].muscle = set_range(temp_map[it].muscle);
    [*]grub[gc].mysticality = set_range(temp_map[it].mysticality);
    [*]grub[gc].moxie = set_range(temp_map[it].moxie);

Slight tweak... consumptionGain we already have available to us. The highlighted 4 ranges though aren't available yet... whether we have them pulled as strings or as min/max ranges, either way that would reduce the amount of data mining we have to do, and would be awesome. :)

Theraze

Veracity, as she likes to do, did all of the backend work on this in 9599. Specifically, look at the changes in ItemDatabase... :D

Anyways, I added the proxy records to pull the additional functions she added. If any of the names should change for consistency, for example adv instead of adventures, go for it... I was just trying to make the proxy names similar to what she named the functions, and adventures seemed more understandable than advrange. :)

Examples:
> ash $item[dehydrated caviar]

Returned: dehydrated caviar
plural => piles of dehydrated caviar
descid => 545401426
image => disease.gif
levelreq => 2
quality => decent
adventures => 2
muscle => 0
mysticality => 0
moxie => 15
fullness => 1
inebriety => 0
spleen => 0
notes =>
combat => false
reusable => false
usable => false
multi => false
seller => none
buyer => none

> ash $item[painful penne pasta]

Returned: painful penne pasta
plural => bowls of painful penne pasta
descid => 175830905
image => bowl.gif
levelreq => 3
quality => good
adventures => 7-9
muscle => 17-20
mysticality => 0
moxie => 0
fullness => 3
inebriety => 0
spleen => 0
notes => lose 20-23 HP
combat => false
reusable => false
usable => false
multi => false
seller => none
buyer => none

Attachments

• ProxyConsumables.patch
    1.4 KB · Views: 43

Theraze

Hehe. :) Only difference between the initial FReq and the one I made (and attached patch for) is adventure(s). And yep! Less threads is so much better.