Condition Help

Raven434

I am having problems with my condition list getting cleared at the Ninja Snowmen. This could be a noob question or already addressed elsehwere (I couldn't find anything)

I have the following alias:

ninjaplz => condition add ninja rope, ninja crampons, ninja carabiner

> ninjaplz

Condition added: ninja rope
Condition added: ninja crampons
Condition added: ninja carabiner

> condition list

ninja rope
ninja crampons
ninja carabiner

Okay, looks good

I get 1 item and the condition list clears:

[607] Ninja Snowmen
Encounter: ninja snowman assassin

Round 3: Your skeletal buddy delivers a stoned-sounding speech full of incomprehensible slang and weird pauses in the middle of wo . . . rds. Your foe looks confused.
Round 3: ninja snowman assassin drops 5 defense.
Round 3: JoeDerp wins the fight!
After Battle: You smile as your skeletal buddy tells you about the time he met an unfrozen caveman.
You acquire an item: ninja rope
You gain 7 Strengthliness
You gain 29 Wizardliness
You gain 10 Cheek

But now the list is empty?

> condition list

Thanks

Last edited:

Raven434

41 views?

No one else has this problem nor am I suffering from cranial-rectal inversion? Neither scenario seems unlikely...

:p

Theraze

Well, if you'd idled out and reconnected as part of your log which wasn't displayed because you gave us parts of the log, that's just a feature of how logging in works.

If it's something else, such as immediately running and it always clears... well, that can be a 'learn to do it differently' thing, since you can only ever have one of those and the assassins always drop 1 per combat and they always drop them in the same order, so...

goals add ninja carab; adventure * snowmen; mallsell * ninja rope, ninja cramp, ninja carab