New Content Clan Photobooth

Ignoooooose

New Mr. Store Item, The Clan Photo Booth, offers up to 3 available items for use, and grants several effects as well.

Three items can be "borrowed" per day, limited by which items are available in a given clan. The various effects can be used three times a day as well.

Are there plans to add support for acquiring effects, tracking effects acquired, acquiring items, tracking available items and tracking items acquired?

Ratsworth, Beelsebozo, and Nick & Earl are once per ascension. And Nick & Earl are Zombie Slayer only. My clan's got most of the others completed.

Funny, I was going to word it the other direction. Peanut is pretty simple and cheap to speed up. If you have drip unlocked and some drip juice in your blood, the reveler is quick too. After that, what he said.

For mafia, all the Photo Booth choice adventures can be walked away from. The clan photos (third option) seem to be bugged in game. I'm so used to mafia spoilers, I keep messing up the which buffs do which main stat in the first option.

Back