Campground -> Ed's Tomb

coderanger

Simple snippet for your campground.ash for those of you too lazy to change your top menu for Ed.

Code:
void main() {
	if(my_path() == "Actually Ed the Undying") { visit_url("place.php?whichplace=edbase", false).writeln(); }
}

Bale

Minion
That's such a good idea that I'll add the line into my campground.ash script on SVN. I hope you don't mind. I'm crediting you in the comment.

coderanger

That's such a good idea that I'll add the line into my campground.ash script on SVN. I hope you don't mind. I'm crediting you in the comment.

Hah, I'm actually using that script so I wonder if mafia's svn client will be smart enough to merge them. Woo contributing upstream!

Bale

Minion
Hah, I'm actually using that script so I wonder if mafia's svn client will be smart enough to merge them.

It probably won't I made a few formatting changes. Formatting sometimes screws up svn. Though maybe. Let me know!

Woo contributing upstream!

I love it when folks show me code they wrote to improve one of my scripts. Even when they don't actually tell me they are using my script. This was just a brilliant idea. Even though I use a topmenu override that replaces the campground link with a pyramid link, it doesn't work until I manually refresh my topmenu so I have seen the results of clicking the wrong link.