Bug - Fixed Bug - can't fight infernal seals without a club

antimarty

I would like to fight infernal seals without a club equipped (trying for a vmask adventure). In the relay browser:
- mafia warns me that I am incredibly foolish
- I click the image to proceed to my doom
- I get the "Begin the Ritual" page, but in a default wrong style browser font
- I click the "Begin the Ritual" button, and am taken back to the incredibly foolish warning page
- I once again attempt to proceed to my doom
- this time I get a blank frame, and a gCLI msg "Server returned a blank page from inv_use.php"

I'm using a recent daily build, r8818

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
The fix was pretty simple. I basically copied sendGeneralWarning into sendInfernalSealWarning and added &checked=1 to the URL. An alternative might be to rewrite sendGeneralWarning somehow...

Attachments

• infernalSeals.patch
    1.8 KB · Views: 19

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
It doesn't really matter what version was used for the original post. I checked that things still worked the same while I grabbed URLs, then made a patch for the version I happened to have.

Winterbay

No, I didn't think so either, but was just curious abotu the use of "recent build" and "8818" together and wondering how old it was :)

Theraze

Well, that was posted back in December... back then, it probably WAS a recent build. It's just sort of funny going back and resurrecting old posts that were ignored...

Winterbay

Well, that was posted back in December... back then, it probably WAS a recent build. It's just sort of funny going back and resurrecting old posts that were ignored...

Ahh, missed the date on the first post :)
I really should learn to read more carefully.