Bug - Won't Fix Buffer overrunning, browser integration glitches, etc...

getfresh

This is for build r9371

I first experienced the buffer overrun issues on build r9366 where they were actually much worse, causing a complete crash of the service that sync's the browser and mafia to the same database.

While it is not as drastic as before it is still happening. there are definite memory leaks happening from time to time. I have no idea whats causing this. I can only tell you that while it was happening my computers cpu was enjoying no load what so ever.

Also the new options available in the settings are nice and appreciated. I found one thing troubling though. the new settings enable themselves from the start. this happened to me and one other person, while another did not experience this.

thanks for your time.

peace,
b

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I am unable to make heads or tails of this bug report.

I don't know what a "buffer overrun issue" is, without further info. How about a stack trace?
Nor do I know what "the service that sync's the browser and mafia to the same database" is supposed to be.
What "browser integration glitches" are you observing?
Which new settings that "enable themselves from the start" are you referring to? When we add settings, we determine whether we think the typical user will want them on or off and set the default accordingly. Apparently, you disagree about some such decisions. Which ones, and why?

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Three of us asked for more information, over a month ago.
No further information was provided.
No further action will be taken.