Bug - Cannot Reproduce Breakfast don't grab meat from the Hippiestore

Ferdawoon

I have been hesitating to mention this as I have no real information to give on this issue other than that when I log in on my alt (this might happen on my main as well but since I keep ascending on my main, the Hippiestore is ususally not giving any meat anyway..) I sometimes end up not getting any meat from the breakfast.

I know that it is not just Mafia who get the meat and then spend it, while just showing me the net result, because when I manually go to the store I get the meat. Come to think of it, I have no idea if it grab the meat from the clan room either. Will have to check that.

I have had a look at the Breakfast settings, and atm for In-Ronin I have Auto-recovery, Get clovers from Hermit and Plant Mushrooms off, rest is on. Out Of Ronin have the same settings, except Auto-recovery is enabled.

Sorry I cannot give any more detailed information but I just dont know what is causing it or when it happen or why. If you need more info, just ask =)

(completly off topic, What do Honor Path Restrictions actually do? It will not summon Dry Noodles if I am a Boozetafarian?)

Fluxxdog

This is an issue that I know is not "reproducible" in the classic sense. It tends to be more "hey, I just noticed this". I've had this happen before too, and because of how breakfast usually runs, it has scrolled off the screen before I can notice it's not being done. Once I've visited the produce stand, though, it'll collect meat each morning again.

Bale

Minion
I've noticed that this happened when I lost my mafia settings. Then I visited the hippie store manually and mafia said, "OH! Did you complete that quest? I'll take over from now on." Then mafia visited the hippie store every morning and we lived happily ever after...