Becomming idiot proof

Pinky

First of all I am an idiot, and it is all my fault.

Mafia has many nice features that do things so I don't have to remember them, and I do appreciate that.

One of my many notes to myself is "Use castle map before smashing the needles...."

Well once again, I forgot and got rid of my castle items before using the map.

My question is that while there is a default setting for conditions where mafia will adventure in the castle till it meets all the conditions mafia does not automatically use the castle map when the conditions are met. Is there a reason for this?

This is not a complaint, you all do great work. This is just one of those points where I frequently get ahead of myself and have to do the area over again.

Thank you for all your work.

dangerpin

I think the answer to that is that mafia is intended to take the tedium and overcomplexity out of the game and not to actually take over the responsibility of actually playing the game. That is up to the user.

If you really wanted to you could probably make a script to do it for you, without actually looking at the current scripts out there, it may even be that there already is one, or one that could be fairly easily modified to do the work.