Bug - Fixed Bad regex in SorceressLairManager (r12917)

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
There seems to be a trailing ')' that is causing exceptions in the relay browser ("Could not initialize class net.sourceforge.kolmafia.session.SorceressLairManager").
Code:
diff --git a/src/net/sourceforge/kolmafia/session/SorceressLairManager.java b/src/net/sourceforge/kolmafia/session/SorceressLairManager.java
index 9ffd0c9..e8b925a 100644
--- a/src/net/sourceforge/kolmafia/session/SorceressLairManager.java
+++ b/src/net/sourceforge/kolmafia/session/SorceressLairManager.java
@@ -2365,7 +2365,7 @@ public abstract class SorceressLairManager
 	}

public static final Pattern WHICHKEY_PATTERN = Pattern.compile( "whichkey=(\\d+)" );
-	public static final Pattern ACQUIRE_PATTERN = Pattern.compile( "You acquire an item: <b>(.*?)</b>)" );
+	public static final Pattern ACQUIRE_PATTERN = Pattern.compile( "You acquire an item: <b>(.*?)</b>" );

public static final void decorateKey( final String location, final StringBuffer buffer )
 	{

the_iron_troll

can't use relay browser for combat

Whenever I attempt to use the relay browser, I get a blank screen of frames with the center occupied by a little page icon and the error message "The server closed the connection without sending any data.". If I exit Mafia, start it back up and log back in, usually this same error page will be displayed. I have been able to get the relay browser working again by switching versions of Mafia and not attempting combat, but if I do attempt combat the same error comes up, every time.

This happened in both v16.0 and KoLmafia-12917.jar.

There was no debug log.