Bug - Fixed Attempting to equip an outfit with a piece missing, causes cli to become right aligne

matt.chugg

Attempting to equip an outfit with a piece missing, causes cli to become right aligned, and sometimes red.

I know this has been mentioned before, but I can pin it down to a reason which may help it be fixed.

When the outfit equiping fails mafia outputs to the cli "It appears you're already wearing all the parts of the outfict 'outfitname' which you posess or can wear." after this point the whole cli becomes right aligned and sometimes all red.

I noticed when it happened to me today that the message displayed in the progress bar also had html in it. I think mafia is attempting to post kols exact message to the cli on error, which contains html including a list of items missing from the outfit, but mafia is stopping after the first line.. thus an opening table,tr and td tag is posted with align=right attribute on the td causing the cli to continue outputing into a cell which has never had its closing tag.

screeny attached

Attachments

• screen.png
    screen.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 59

Bale

Minion
Thank you. I always have to do a cls after that error and while manageable it is rather ugly.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
If you try to put on an outfit and are missing pieces or can't meet the requirements, KoL tells you that you only put on part of the outfit. We did not detect this; we simply said "Equipment changed".
If you then try to wear that outfit again and are still unable to wear all the pieces, you got the different error reported here. We DID detect that, but tried to print the whole HTML table of pieces you could not wear.

Revision 8993 detects both errors.
In the first case, it reports "You only put on part of that outfit."
In the second case, it reports "You're already wearing as much of that outfit as you can."