Bug - Cannot Reproduce scripting appears broken? (r18325)

Malibu Stacey

Updated to

Code:
> version

KoLmafia v17.12 r18325

today.
Can't use WHAM in my CCS. Can't use Ezandora's KGB relay override script (examine link goes to the KGB).

Crash logs are:

Code:
Unexpected error, debug log printed.
class java.lang.NullPointerException: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at java.io.ByteArrayInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.DataFileCache.getReader(DataFileCache.java:192)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.RuntimeLibrary.file_to_map(RuntimeLibrary.java:7147)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.RuntimeLibrary.file_to_map(RuntimeLibrary.java:7138)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor279.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.parsetree.LibraryFunction.execute(LibraryFunction.java:104)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.parsetree.FunctionCall.execute(FunctionCall.java:151)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.parsetree.BasicScope.execute(BasicScope.java:417)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.parsetree.StaticScope.execute(StaticScope.java:52)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.parsetree.BasicScope.execute(BasicScope.java:417)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.Interpreter.executeScope(Interpreter.java:377)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.Interpreter.execute(Interpreter.java:325)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.Interpreter.execute(Interpreter.java:318)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.FightRequest.nextRound(FightRequest.java:988)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.FightRequest.runOnce(FightRequest.java:1862)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.FightRequest.run(FightRequest.java:1924)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.FightRequest.run(FightRequest.java:1895)
	at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.webui.RelayAutoCombatThread.run(RelayAutoCombatThread.java:76)

when I tried to use WHAM as my CCS

And the KGB one is just

Code:
Unexpected error, debug log printed.
class java.lang.NullPointerException: null

KGB also fails when I try to use the briefcase command in the CLI.

Everything was working fine yesterday on r18323.

My session log also has a bunch of errors I didn't notice happen. They all seem to happen when visiting choice urls (Witchess Set, W.L.F Bunker in 70's Volcano, Asdon Martin in Workshed, LTT Office). Can provide crash logs for those too if required.

xKiv

at java.io.ByteArrayInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.textui.DataFileCache.getReader(DataFileCache.java:192)

That's one of those things that Cannot Happen (tm) (r) (c), unless there's something seriously wrong with your computer, or java, or at least something like suddenly not having enough memory.

I don't think we got anywhere the last time this happened to somebody.

Malibu Stacey

That's one of those things that Cannot Happen (tm) (r) (c), unless there's something seriously wrong with your computer, or java, or at least something like suddenly not having enough memory.

I don't think we got anywhere the last time this happened to somebody.

Well it worked perfectly fine when I ran r18323 instead of r18325 so I'd chalk it up to a build issue with r18325 if that's the case. Updating to r18329 just now, will see how that goes.

[edit] r18329 works fine with the KGB script (haven't tested anything else yet) so I'd say ignore this unless someone else has a similar issue.

Last edited:

xKiv

Well it worked perfectly fine when I ran r18323 instead of r18325 so I'd chalk it up to a build issue with r18325 if that's the case. Updating to r18329 just now, will see how that goes.

[edit] r18329 works fine with the KGB script (haven't tested anything else yet) so I'd say ignore this unless someone else has a similar issue.

That has likely all to do with starting new session(s), rather than build version.