Feature Subjunctive link in Help Menu

Terrabull

Seeing that Subjunctive hasn't been updated in four years, could we switch the link to something else, like preferably the NO calender? I'm sure I'm not the only one who uses this on an almost daily basis.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
URL? What does NO provide that the internal Almanac doesn't? I agree that decommissioning a stale link is good but would adding the info to the internal calendar be a better FR?

Dunno. Just asking.

Last I checked there were a couple other links in Help that I thought were stale and could be deleted so that might be an expanded FR.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I think the N.O. calendar has things like today's Daily Dungeon, today's Bounty Hunter, and so on. In other words, stuff that a person (or bot) has to actually sign on to the game and spend turns to find out.

I like the idea of adding those things to KoLmafia's internal almanac - by harvesting it from the N.O. calendar, if they'd give us permission to do that.

But short of that, adding a link to the N.O. calendar is not a bad idea. I have to google it every time I think to look at it, and having a built-in link would make me look more often, probably.