Bug - Fixed r10748 - Does not indicate order of wine to pour in the Wine Cellar

Bale

Minion
According to the change log for r10748 KoLmafia should now indicate the wine I need to pour with "***". It does not. I have garnered the necessary wines and it looks like this:

ymwxg.png

As you can see from the lack of bold type in the above image, KoLmafia is aware that I have garnered all the wines. That part worked perfectly.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
That screenshot reminds me that the line breaks and broken-up images look weird there. I changed the width to 160 (lines 187 and 190 in CellarDecorator) and it looks good, though maybe 140 would work as well.

Yeah, it's pretty unpleasant to me, as well. Thankfully I'm only in that zone for a few turns in any given run, but if it could be cleaned up that'd be great.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Interesting. Must be a browser thing; it looks fine on my screen. Or perhaps you just have a narrow browser window.

Tell me: does the script dropdown in the topmenu overlap the name of Grimace? Because that's how narrow I have to make my frame before my browser has to render wine names in multiple lines, as in that picture.

Edit: I just changed the width of the table cells to 160 in the source as lost suggests and went back to the cellar. I see no difference; it renders the image & labels to fit within the screen width I gave to my browser, and I can make the labels overlap or not, same as before, by simply narrowing or widening the frame.

I'm willing to check it in, but it puzzles me that it helps you.

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I have space for another half a moon between grimace and the script dropdown (after disabling relevant greasemonkey scripts and relay overrides to check). I'm using 1920x1080 resolution, with about 1/3 the width for mafia windows (since Alt-Tab only switches to a single mafia window, unlike Cmd-Tab bringing up all of them on a Mac).