Feature Increased Familiar Counter Handling

syrinxlui

It would be awesome if mafia could keep track of the charges in the bajillion familiars I need to track charges on in a speed run. Right now I'm really wishing I had a way to track charges on the Gluttonous Green Ghost, the Spirit Hobo, and the Fairy Stomping Boots. That means food consumed and mana jolts for the GGG, booze consumed and mana jolts for the hobo, and enemies killed and then reset for the stomping boots. It would also be super nice to track the empty messages.

Messages displayed at the end of combat when GGG is empty:
<name> smiles broadly, revealing his pearly whites. Er, greens, in this case.
<name> smiles broadly, ectoplasm dripping from the corners of his enormous mouth.

Messages displayed at the end of combat when the hobo is empty:
<name> sits on the ground and twitches, grinning uneasily and grinding his back molars, muttering something about millennium hands and shrimp.
<name> looks at you with bloodshot eyes, and mumbles, "Oh, Helvetica, damn good girl she was... I miss her so much," before laying down for a nap.

For the boots it could get more complicated. I guess you could check the combat skills during a fight to track if the release the boots skill (#7115) is available.

If a counter is too much, would it be possible to get these messages copied to the CLI scrollback? I have no idea what the chances of this getting implemented are, but I know I'm not the only one that was waxing wishful about these features.

Bale

Minion
If a counter is too much, would it be possible to get these messages copied to the CLI scrollback?

This feature is already implemented. You just need to enable it:

Preferences -> Session Logs -> "Session log records actions made by familiars"

That will display it in the CLI as well as the session log.